The following description shows our step-by-step process of creating a dynamic and fully optimised resume that increases the chances of your career opportunities expanding.
Step 1: Telephone Discussion
- During our first call we will learn a little about you, the job that you wish to apply for, and your overall career aspirations. It is important that we have a thorough understanding of your needs and requirements so that we can tailor your resume accordingly. As a guide, this may take up to an hour.
Step 2: Upload Your Existing Resume
- We will then ask that you send through your existing resume - if you have one. This can be emailed or uploaded directly through our website. We would encourage you to provide us with scanned evidence of your qualifications and training certificates.
- Research evidence indicates that up to one-third of resumes contain significant embellishments, exaggerations about achievements, or at its most extreme, claims of qualifications that have not been achieved. Our clients hold responsibility for accurately reporting their qualifications, professional development and training. Strive consultants will shape your resume according to the accuracy of the information provided.
- In some circumstances further documentation may be requested by our consultants. LinkedIn has a facility to upload evidence of your certification and training.
Step 3: Draft Resume Creation
- Once we have obtained all the required information from you, we will start to create your resume. Strive consultants will draft the first copy of your resume and email this to you within 3-5 business days for you to review. We provide a window of 5 business days to make any changes required. Beyond this, additional charges may apply.
Step 4: Receive Final Documents
- When we have received final approval of your new resume, and you are completely happy with it, we will send you a link where the documentation can be downloaded in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF form. Encrypted backups are kept in the Cloud for up to five years to facilitate revisions of your resume if required.